Monday, April 8, 2019

When mother nature reminds you she is the boss.

Today I was supposed to finish my drawer and go onto another project. This was without considering that I am not the boss, not even in my workshop, mother nature reminded me so.
When I woke up this morning it was raining, icy rain. Few hours later it was worse then trees started to fall down, as well as power lines.
So I am back home after a day at work, thinking with great pleasure that today one drawer will be done, and I will go onto something else... then I reached home.
Power lines were down in the river, trees down on the road. I am glad I am using hand tools so no need for power, but in my basement workshop I need light!
So today was expected to be the day I can post pictures of my first drawer done once and for all, but instead it is the day mother nature reminded me something I may have forgotten: I am not in charge!

Here are some pictures to illustrate the situation.

It makes nice pictures!

On m way back from work...

...better be careful not to get that on my
wood butcher head!

My trees in the backyard... I will have some
wood for the furnace...

No comments:

Post a Comment