Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Workbench drawers - Assembling pieces

Awaiting my issue with my Record 778 to be solved so to be able to start rabbeting the bottom boards I started to assemble drawer pieces.
Nothing very impressive but yesterday I glued together the front and both side.

Front and both side glued together.
Today I prepared both side sliders by sanding them so they are ready for glue up.
The sliders have little tenons on each end that go in dados cut in the front and rear boards so I added the rear board to be sure everything is well aligned.
I then glue both sliders to their respective side.

Left slider glued...
... as well as the right slider.





















I need to find out why I cannot set my Record 778 blade correctly to use it for the bottom board. Hopefully I will find my way tomorrow so I can continue with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment