Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Onto the next project.

Since my previous post, the last thing remaining to be done for my brace support was to apply the last coats of shellac. This is what I did yesterday and now that everything dried out it was time to install it. Here is the final result.

Front view...
...side view





















Now that I can call this done it is time to jump onto the next project, and it will be a similar one. I need to make a wall hanging support for these babies.

My hand drill set.

So I will make a support with a similar design as the previous one, just smaller, and with a different way to hang the drills. This time the top shelf will have 3 notches for the drills to fit in.

The plan as of today.



2 comments:

  1. Cool looking. Takes up a lot of room, but easy access.
    Enjoy the ride :-)

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bob, and you know what? I already changed my mind for the next one, as usually :)

      The woodbutcher for who a plan last no more than a day.

      Delete